Hello, my name is Terra and this blog is mostly an art blog but I reblog a lot of different things I like, so be prepared for outbursts of fangirling. Also my blog is not spoiler free and does occasionally have nsfw.
why do people always clap when a roller coaster ride is over
when my mum scolds me
"No labels" rhetoric isolates people from their community, history and culture. It keeps people from being able to articulate...
tbh asexual/aromantic representation is super fucking important because i didnt know what aromantacy was until about six months ago...
okay me and witchy-pleakley actually discussed this
i think that after joaquin snapped at manolo and said that it should have been him who got bitten by the snake instead of maria, he felt really, REALLY guilty and went back to apologize
but when he walked up he discovered his body and like. dropped to his knees and freaked out and started sobbing
and maybe even said it should have been himself instead of manolo
and he managed to compose himself when he told maria but when he was left alone again he just lost it
- At least 5 Ferguson officers apart from Darren Wilson have been named in lawsuits
- Ferguson police accused of assaulting children
- Shaun King has 15 questions for Darren Wilson (storify)
- Ferguson protesters brace for no indictment
- Is it legal for the police to shoot an unarmed, surrendered citizen?
- Black teens are 21 times more likely to be shot by cops than white teens
- The Big List of Ferguson Live Streams
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!